Agricultural Property Agency
Agricultural Property Agency - Integrated IT System
Details of implementation
The Agency exercises in its own name the rights and duties related to the property of the State Treasury, entrusted to the Agency after closing down the state owned farms. Since the implementation of the Integrated IT System, it has been easier to perform the tasks specified in the Acts and the Statute, and the level of control over the condition of State Agricultural Property Stock has also increased.
Agricultural Property Agency is the successor in interest of the Agricultural Property Agency of the State Treasury. Under a new name, it continues the previous activity of the Agricultural Property Agency of the State Treasury, providing for the regulations included in the act on the Development of the Agricultural System.
Agricultural Property Agency is a state legal person, a trust organization authorized by the state treasury to perform ownership rights and other property laws in relation to the state property in agriculture on its behalf.
The Agency exercises in its own name the rights and duties related to the property of the State Treasury entrusted to the Agency after closing down the state owned farms, including also the rights and duties resulting from the administrative decisions. Agricultural Property Agency performs tasks resulting from the state policy, in particular in respect to:
- Creating and improving of family farm areal structure,
- Creating favorable conditions for the rational use of the productive potential of the State Agricultural Property Stock
- Restructuring and privatization of state property stock used for agricultural purposes
- Managing the real estate and other assets belonging to state property stock used for agricultural purposes
- Administrating the state property stock used for agricultural purposes
- Securing the property of State Treasury
Initiating the management and agricultural work on the land belonging to State Treasury and supporting the organization of private farms on the State Treasury land.