Capital investment management
PROMAK POWIERNIK is a system that provides complex handling of custody activities. It enables management of deposit accounts and administration of assets and conducting financial operations on them. It allows automation of many processes including transaction settlement, payment of dividend or interest on bonds, redemption of bonds, handling of pre-emptive rights, split and assimilation. The solution is dedicated to banks, custody organizations, investment funds and large companies.
Ensure efficient management of capital investments.
See what you can gain with PROMAK POWIERNIK:
You get a modern tool for administering liquid assets.
You streamline many processes, including managing financial operations.
You manage all your equity investments in one system.
You provide the highest level of confidentiality and security to your clients.
You use only those modules that are necessary for your business.
You maintain accounting records in accordance with market supervisory requirements.
PROMAK POWIERNIK system enables:
• Recording and settlement of transactions from the regulated and non-public markets.
• Settling sales and purchases of securities in foreign markets.
• Managing deposit account agreements.
• Automation of many processes such as payment of dividends or interest on bonds.
• Serving depository banks, brokers, remote WSE members, proxies.
• Conducting reporting with the ability to generate necessary documents.
• Settlement of custody transactions and collection of custody fees.
• Exchanging information with the National Depository for Securities (KDPW) and other depository institutions.
• Verifying completeness of personal information of registered entities.
• Exporting data feeding the external Transaction Register (required by GIIF).
• Preparing reports from all system modules.
Check out what else we can do for you!
Discover the full suite of PROMAK applications for brokerage offices and stock exchange investors.
Transaction processing system.
Digital advisor assisting brokerage clients.
System for asset management.