Asseco Payments is a Payment Hub system that ensures central handling of customer payments.
The system enables the harmonization of payment clearings and provides an efficient interface between the bank and various clearing houses. Asseco Payments offers the ability to carry out bilateral settlements between banks as well as internal settlements without having to engage any external clearing houses. Asseco Payments provides all the solutions required for straight-through processing of all kinds of payments, including in particular RTGS payments, clearing-session payments, as well as modern peer-to-peer transactions.
Support for various types of domestic and foreign payments
- RTGS payments (SWIFT, TARGET2, SORBNET2)
- Clearing-session payments (SEPA, domestic payments)
- Peer-to-peer payments (e.g. Express Elixir)
Payment order processing
- Conversion of business data stated on the order for any type of payment
- Straight-through processing of orders across the whole system
- Clearing of payments through Nostro accounts as well as through the customer current accounts
- Automatic selection and charging of fees for the processing of payment orders
- Cooperation with multiple clearing houses within a single installation
- Internal payments without the need of engaging any external clearing houses
- Easily configurable internal routing of interbank transfers
Flexible definition of operator access rights
- Advanced management of operator permissions with the possibility of restricting access at a business object level
Archiving of business data
- After the retention period is over, payment messages data are transferred to an archive database
Convenient implementation of new types of payments
Smooth implementation of new clearing methods as well as new types of payments, enabling the rapid introduction of brand new products into the market.
Straight-through processing of orders
Unification and stabilization of payment order processing to ensure high efficiency of settlements.
Diversity and parameterization of verification rules to improve the quality of settlements.
Mechanisms allowing for automatic completion of the technical details of payment messages to maximize the share of STP settlements
Centralized handling of settlements within a payment hub solution allows for streamlining the architecture of IT systems at the bank as well as for reducing the costs of integration with external clearing houses.
Reduced operational risk
Verification of changes using the four-eyes principle (4EP) across the whole solution. Advanced management of operator permissions.
Efficient and scalable architecture.
|Programming languages and main frameworks||Java Enterprise Edition|
|Application servers||Oracle WebLogic Server, IBM Websphere|
|Database||Oracle Database Standard Edition|
|API Servers||Oracle WebLogic Server, IBM Websphere|
|Integration standard||Web service, Plik, kolejka JMS, CORBA|
|Web browsers supported||Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox|
If you have questions or you want to see the entire solutions in the Banking sector, send inquiry. We will contact you within 24 hours.