Advanced Cash Management
Advanced Cash Management is a versatile solution that provides comprehensive support for cash management processes in financial institutions.
The system streamlines the processing of financial operations in all cash points, including bank branches, cash vaults, ATMs, cash deposit machines and night depositories. Advanced Cash Management has been designed to enable cooperation with the bank’s internal systems as well as with any third-party systems. The system features a unique functionality for optimization of cash transportation schedules. This allows for maintaining adequate liquidity at cash points with a minimum number of interventions required.
Visit our dedicated website for Advanced Cash Management system: http://acm.asseco.com/
Forecasting of future cash turnovers and cash balances
- Prediction of future amounts of cash available at all the supported cash points based on historical data and statistical forecasting models.
Planning and management of transport schedules
- Preparation of cash transportation schedules allowing to minimize operating costs while maintaining adequate liquidity.
Managing of transport orders and monitoring their execution
- Effective process management from the moment of demanding a cash transport, through the delivery and counting of cash, till the order completion, including the control of all related documents.
Monitoring of current cash balances and technical condition of devices
- Monitoring and reporting on the current amounts of cash held at individual cash points, as well as generating alerts for user-definable levels of cash and events.
Reporting and analysis of data at different levels of detail
- Quick access to all the data collected in Asseco Cash Management which are used in the cash management process.
Communication with external systems
- Communication with the IT environment allowing for integration of the system with the help of file, database and web service interfaces.
Reducing the risk of insufficient or excessive liquidity at cash points – maximization of bank revenues and customer satisfaction.
Lower cost of cash management achieved by optimizing cash balances and intervention schedules.
Improved efficiency of cash management – implementation of uniform processing standards and streamlining the flow of information between the process participants.
Enhanced control and automation of cash management.
Rapid return on investment by significantly reducing and optimizing the use of cash resource.
Processing of confidential data requires special protection. Asseco Cash Management satisfies the highest security standards.
|Programming languages and main frameworks||JAVA, JSP, PLSQL |
|Application server||Oracle WebLogic, IBM Websphere, JBoos/EAP, Tomcat|
|Integration standard||Web Service, File|
|Web browsers supported||Internet Explorer|
Visit Advanced Cash Management website: http://acm.asseco.com/
Asseco ACM infographic
If you have questions or you want to see the entire solutions in the Banking sector, send inquiry. We will contact you within 24 hours.