Asseco General Ledger
Asseco General Ledger is a central repository of the accounting information of a bank.
Asseco General Ledger collects accounting entries related to all business events that have taken place in the bank’s transaction systems. The balances and turnovers recorded in individual accounts are prepared for reporting both on the analytical and synthetic level. Asseco General Ledger supports international accounting standards, including IAS, US GAAP, SOX, IFRS. The system of Asseco General Ledger provides an API interface that enables automatic addressing of postings, facilitating integration with customer transaction and material management systems.
Hierarchical structure of the chart of accounts
- The chart of accounts has a tree-like structure, allowing for multi-level aggregation of account turnovers and balances
Fully automated processing of accounting entries
- Efficient mechanism for registration of multi-item accounting notes
- Limiting the number of manual bookings by using the mechanism of recurring postings performed according to a defined schedule
Built-in mandatory reports
- Readily available reports required by the Accounting Act: inventory of accounts, journal of documents, daily/monthly records of turnovers and balances
Foreign exchange differences
- Daily calculation of FX differences on foreign currency position accounts
Handling of profit and cost centers
- Automatic allocation of postings in the registers of profit and cost generation centers
Four-eyes principle (4EP)
- Accounting notes and business data modifications can be controlled by a second operator
Archiving of accounting data
- After the retention period is over, accounting entries and account turnover data are transferred to an archive database.
Central repository of accounting information
Access to complete accounting information of the bank both on the analytical and synthetic level.
Reduction of the bank’s accounting costs
Support for recurring postings of depreciation charges based on a defined schedule.
Monitoring the profitability of operations
Providing information on income and expenses broken down into individual sales centers.
Reduced operational risk
Control of registered accounting notes and business data modifications using the four-eyes.
Automatic transferring of accounting entries from transaction systems to the general ledger, which is performed through a built-in interface, helping to reduce the time and cost of integration with the bank’s legacy systems.
|Programming languages and main frameworks||PLSQL |
Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports
|Application servers||Oracle Forms and Reports Server|
|Database||Oracle Database Enterprise Edition|
|API Servers||Oracle WebLogic Server, IBM Websphere|
|Integration standard||Web service, File|
|Web browsers supported||Internet Explorer|
If you have questions or you want to see the entire solutions in the Banking sector, send inquiry. We will contact you within 24 hours.