Asseco Poland owns a professional Data Processing Center (DPC) which is used for the provision of IT services for both our customers and Asseco Group companies.
|We have offered data center services uninterruptedly for 13 years. Having served many different customers with diverse needs, while continuing to broaden our knowledge base, we have become a highly reliable partner. Data Processing Center in Wrocław has been created in 2001 as part of the company Incenti S.A., which was established by Prokom Internet S.A. and TP S.A. to focus on the provision of outsourcing services in the Polish IT market.||Our top priority is to ensure the secure and continued operation of information technology systems that have been entrusted to our care by customers. To be able to guarantee the highest level of service, Data Processing Center in Wrocław has successfully completed the process of certification under the ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standard, in the scope of data processing and protection. This certificate is renewed every year. ISO/IEC 27001:2005||In order to provide comprehensive support to our customers, we have built a broad catalog of services that can be selected by clients to satisfy their actual needs.|
Data Processing Center competence and services
Depending on the requirements of our customers, we offer 3 levels of service in the cloud:
IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) – providing customers with IT resources (servers, mass storage, networks) in the form of a scalable virtual machine environment.
PaaS (Platform as a Service) – offering secure testing, development and production environments, tailored to the customer’s requirements. In addition to resources available under the IaaS model, users can define the type of operating system, database and tools that they are going to utilize.
SaaS (Software as a Service) – our Data Processing Center is fully responsible for the provision, maintenance and administration of a business system in favour of the client (together with the entire integrated IT environment in which such a system is embedded).
- ability to efficiently and rapidly scale the size of IT environments, depending on the current demand, eliminating the need to maintain redundant resources
- payment only for the actually used resources, allowing for a clear presentation of the service cost components
- no need to engage in the management and administration of applications or IT environment – these tasks are performed by the service provider, while users always have access to the latest, secure version of the application that meets their requirements
- responsibility for managing the provided resources (infrastructure, platform, applications) is transferred to our professional Data Center and highly qualified engineers
- reduction of capital expenditures and operating costs associated with the operation and support of IT systems, while ensuring the security and availability of their key elements
This is a group of services where we provide technical infrastructure for the working environment of IT systems, according to the customer’s requirements.
Hosting services include:
- providing a configuration of physical or virtual servers as agreed with the client
- providing storage space
- providing LAN/WAN or Internet access
- provision, installation and configuration of operating systems
- provision, installation and configuration of databases
Our hosting services can be supplemented with infrastructure management and administration of operating systems and databases. As part of hosting services we ensure:
- ServiceDesk support
- advice in the selection and configuration of a platform to match the client’s needs
- installation and configuration of resources
- administrative support ensuring continued and secure operation of the IT environment
- management of storage space and data backup
- monitoring and fine-tuning of the performance and capacity of IT systems
- reporting on the use of resources and SLA support parameters for billing purposes
- placing IT systems in a professional and secure space of our Data Processing Center
- redundancy ensuring the reliability of key resources
- 24/7 availability of IT systems
- ability to benefit from the knowledge and experience of our team of Data Center engineers
- no need to acquire and maintain the client’s own IT resources
This is a group of ancillary services where the team of competent and experienced engineers of our Data Processing Center act as administrators of systems entrusted by the client.
ur managed services are available in two models:
- for systems hosted in our DPC
- for the client’s on-premise ICT environments
Environment management services
These services are divided into components that can be selected to match the actual needs of a client. Individual services can be also bundled into packages.
Managed services provided by our DPC include:
- ICT network management
- Server infrastructure management
- Data storage management
- System layer management
- Database layer management
- Data backup management
- Application layer management
We also offer monitoring of the client’s ICT networks, infrastructure components, services and information systems. We provide 24/7/365 monitoring coordinated by a qualified team of administrators. Our offering includes 3 various groups of monitoring services:
- Monitoring of the capacity and performance of infrastructure components
- Monitoring of the accessibility of ICT environments
- Monitoring of security and proper operation
- 24/7/365 monitoring services
- access to the knowledge and skills of our Data Center professionals (the client does not incur any costs of hiring and training their own personnel)
- responsibility for managing the IT environment is transferred to our highly qualified and experienced team
- guarantee of the required level of services, as specified in the SLA
- no need to make any expenditures for the purchase of monitoring tools by the client
This is a group of services aimed at ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information. We maintain the security of data and ICT infrastructure, as well as provide a backup data processing center in the event of emergency or disaster situations. We also support our customers in auditing the security of their IT environments. We render the following services:
- DRC – we provide a backup data processing center in the event of an unexpected failure, in order to ensure continued operation of the client’s ICT systems.
- Backup links – when the primary connection fails, we launch an additional link with predefined parameters, ensuring uninterrupted communication.
- BaaS (Backup as a Service) – this service involves making a remote backup of data that are stored on the client’s disks and computer systems. We provide encrypted transmission and secure storage of data in the Data Center of Asseco Poland S.A.
- Security testing (penetration tests) – as part of this service our highly qualified team carries out an audit of the client’s mission-critical IT assets in order to check the actual condition of software and systems and their resilience to potential risks. Penetration tests are intended to identify the assets vulnerability to security breaches, detect any gaps in security procedures and personnel’s knowledge, indicate weaknesses that may contribute to a failure or loss of data and information, as well as to determine the required preventive actions.
- secure and continued operation of the client’s infrastructure
- data security, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information
- services are provided by Asseco Poland S.A., acting as an objective and highly qualified third party contractor
- a report with recommendations allowing to eliminate weaknesses and reduce operational risk
Asseco to computerize new medical complex in Katowice
Asseco Poland has signed an agreement for the implementation of Asseco Medical Management Solutions (AMMS) in a newly...
Asseco is building a secure e-Poland
Does IT have a nationality? What does National Defense 2.0 mean today? Can it be said that the digitization of the energy...
Asseco enters into cooperation with the Chancellery of the Sejm – contract for a modern Vote Support System
Chancellery of the Sejm and Asseco signed a contract for the implementation of a modern electronic voting support system to...