Asseco Convergent Services Environment
An innovative approach to the telecom operator business support system platform (BSS), offered in a SaaS model (Software as a Service) and On Premise.
There are individual components available on the market, offered in a SaaS model, such as CRM SelfCare or billing. However, the integration between these components, as well as their integration with the customer's environment, lies solely on the client’s side. Most often, it requires to hire external consultant company for this purpose, which greatly adds to the cost of implementation.
Our solution covers the whole area of the BSS, it is a comprehensive cloud solution, located on secure Asseco servers.
Support the full life cycle of the client
Customer lifecycle management - support at all stages, from customer acquisition processes, through building lasting partnerships with loyal customers to the use of effective strategies to keep and win back profitable customers who tend to move to competition. Such a comprehensive approach helps to keep the information circulation in order. Marketing optimization - best use of communication channels and the choice of appropriate media allows you to dramatically increase the success of marketing campaigns.
When building the Azzurro NextGen BSS architecture, we used many years of Asseco experience in Telco sector, in areas of BSS, OSS and integration. Our solution is designed from the ground up using the most recognized world standards, followed by the largest telecommunications companies.
The architecture of our solution is designed from the ground up for diverse and rapidly evolving requirements of modern enterprises for the Telco industry.
- Thanks to the industry-leading standards of TM Forum (SID, ETOM, TAM), it is easy to extend the functionality in a coherent way. Our architectural assumption prevents the formation of an ad-hoc solutions, often complicating the architecture and consequently increasing the cost of maintenance and operation.
- Thanks to full support for BPMN 2.0, defining new business processes and integration with existing ones is performed in a conflict-free approach.
- Thanks to the modular construction it is possible to integrate easily with systems existing in the Customer environment and other cloud-based solutions. This applies both to extension of the functionality of our solutions, as well as the replacement of a part of its components by components working in the client's environment.
- Thanks to applying the latest standards in integration (REST, HATEOAS), we minimize financial outlays made by the client during implementation.
Our solution meets the needs of the 21st century. Therefore, from the very beginning, it is being designed for converged products. It enables support for end-to-end services that connect different areas, both in terms of the structure of converged offerings, promotions, ordering, the implementation of the fulfillment processes and billing purposes. Our model offers a flexible, easily customizable product catalog, in which the offer design and combining it with other offers, packages and promotions depends only on the business needs of the client. Converged products may also be billed and invoiced in a way provided by the client.
Our solution is adapted to support services in the retail and wholesale market, both in the personal segment and the household. In the latter, we support products targeted to specific social groups, in particular to the families. An example of family packages, in which a dedicated person flexibly manages the use of shared packages by other members of the group.
360-degree Customer View
Our solution is designed so that the customer service is easy and intuitive. Asseco Experience ™ GUI draws the best and the latest ergonomic patterns used in social networks. The client management is possible in the following areas:
- CRM designed for Customer consultants, providing 360-degree view of customers, used in traditional channels of contact.
- Self-care for the end customer, offering a 360-degree view and self-management in the Internet channel.
|Support for the full life cycle of the client (acquisition-increase-loyalty-retention)||Flexible, hierarchical structure of the client||Flexible billing - accounts covered by single or individual billing cycle, settled on a common or individual invoice for a product or an account||Managing campaign, contacts, and sales|
|Managing orders and loyalty programs||Sales and marketing automation||Tight integration with existing systems of the operator in terms of billing and provisioning, as well as with older CRM systems||Automation of business processes, capable of optimizing and standardizing customer management processes|
Increase customer satisfaction - quick and efficient responses to customer inquiries thanks to convenient access to data and automated process of queries examination.
Increase in the performance and productivity of employees by enabling collaboration between the first line customer service and internal departments (departments supporting IT systems, sales and marketing departments) and business with technical departments.
Access to real-time information for dealers and customer service staff-reduction of response time and service notifications.
Full and instant visibility into customer information.
The increase in sales – lead and offer management allows you to focus on the potentially most profitable clients, increasing the efficiency of their sourcing.
Effective marketing campaigns – structured planning, carrying out and tracking campaigns.