E-Billing System - Settlement of employees phone calls
The application allows for the settlement of costs of private telephone calls made by employees with company mobile and fixed-line phones.
- For the employer - to reduce the input costs for mobile telephony, to provide tax compliance and to maintain a current database of customer relationships (CRM);
- For the employee - to preserve a transparent settlement system with the possibility of using one phone for personal and business calls.
For the employerReducing the input costs for mobile telephony, to provide tax compliance and to maintain a current database of customer relationships (CRM);
For the employeePreserve a transparent settlement system with the possibility of using one phone for personal and business calls.
The key tasks of the system are:
- importing the received billing data into the system;
- sending e-mail notification to all employees using company phones.
The worker's task is to assign numbers to one of three categories:
- Company telephone - the numbers in this category are assigned automatically by the system, based on the company's database of numbers. However, in case of special situations - for example, a number of new employee, the system allows separate classification of the number as a business number.
- Contractor telephone - a group consisting of those numbers, with which business conversations are conducted. By defining the number of the contractor, the employee is asked to provide additional data – company name, contact details of the caller.
- Private telephone - a group including telephones with which private conversations are conducted. In addition to defining the number, the employee may make additional description, as well as provide privacy of data entered.
A person with specific privileges is responsible for the following administrative tasks:
- Generate reports - reports on the settlement, a summaries broken down by organizational units, reports of foreign connections;
- Edit and organize the database of numbers - updating and modifying the global database, and in special cases, completion of individual entries in the database on behalf of the employee.
|Simple concept - The functionality of the system focuses on one area - accounting for telephone conversations of employees. Thanks to that the System is a lightweight solution, does not require large investments in implementation and does not require modification of the corporate IT infrastructure. The output data can be transferred to any accounting system or management system.||Ease of use - Information once entered into the system is stored and used in subsequent settlements. The settlement is not a time-consuming, and in the case of repetitive list of dialed numbers (e.g., every month a large number of conversations with regular contractors and family) it is reduced to the approval of the settlement proposed by the system.|
|Tax legislation - The system allows you to clearly identify private conversations held by the employee and to charge him for their costs. In this way, the employer avoids the tax consequences including the need to discharge the tax and social insurance premiums from the conversations limit set for the employee.||Security and privacy - Access to the application is protected by encrypted connection and a password. Moreover, for private numbers the system does not require any additional caller identification data, and in the case when the number is designated as "restricted" – any description introduced by the employee is a "private" entry, visible only to him.|
|Integration with CRM system - The system enables integration with the CRM system. Thanks to that, the contractor phone numbers contained in the CRM will be available in the E-Billing System. If you change the contractor number, while settling a month, the employee will need to update this number in the CRM. Thanks to that the company contacts database will be up-to-date.|