Asseco Poland S.A. as a nationwide IT systems integrator provides a wide range of consolidation of heterogeneous information processing services. The primary goal of the services is the automatization of IT services and processes occurring in the life cycle of client’s organization, while maintaining maximum safety. IT tasks and processes automation ongoing within client organization and retaining the maximum security is the primary goal of provided services. Our offer in the infrastructure sector includes three basic functional areas: solutions, services and technologies.
Sales Department of the Infrastructure Division sells both Asseco group own products as well as solutions based on third-party infrastructure products. It focuses on sales to large companies and SMEs, based on a grid of regional offices scattered all over Poland. Thanks to this proximity, it manages good relations with the clients, which allows for the unique quality of service.
The Department of Infrastructure Implementation deals with the implementation of infrastructure projects (delivery, installation and configuration, maintenance) for Asseco group application solutions, suppliers of other applications and provides comprehensive solutions using the third-party technology
- Data Centers
- Cloud Computing
- Intelligent Transport Systems and Services
- Budowa sieci teletransmisyjnych
- Value-Added Services
Building, modernizing, maintenance and development of Data Centers
In the framework of the solution, we offer building, modernizing, maintenance and development of Data Centers. Data Centers are an important element of the IT environment of enterprises and institutions, which focus on providing quality IT services, data security, performance, scalability, and cost efficiency of use. Many years of experience allow us to offer services related to building and development of the data centers, in particular:
- Adaptation of buildings to meet the needs of modern data centers
- The implementation of technologies to facilitate the continuous improvement of the performance and efficiency of the IT infrastructure
- The use of hardware and software virtualization to optimize your IT infrastructure
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Business Continuity Plan
- Testing contingency plans of data centers
- Preparation of operational procedures and training for client staff
- Relocation of IT resources
- Maintenance of IT infrastructure
Building Cloud Computing solutions in a public, private, or hybrid model.
Cloud computing is an IT resources delivery model in the form of finished goods or preconfigured services. Provides instant access to services, dynamic scalability and flexible settlement model with a high level of standardization (service catalog). Available models of delivering services:
- Public cloud – delivering standard IT services (mail, database, and application servers) to multiple recipients via the Internet
- Private cloud – delivering standard IT services satisfying the internal needs of the Organization
- Hybrid cloud - a combination of the specific services provided within the Organization (private cloud) with the processing power available in the public cloud
Types of services offered within the framework of the product:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
Within the framework of the services, we provide a complete solution for building private, public, or hybrid cloud solutions. The proposed solution includes:
- Predefined service catalogue
- Scalable hardware infrastructure
- Server virtualization layer with the management system
- The automation system responsible for providing environments to meet the needs of the service
- Monitoring system
- Computing power assessment system
- Cloud management system along with interfaces (portals) for administrators and users
- Deployment services offered by the experienced team of engineers
Building of solutions supporting mass transportation management (ITS-Intelligent Transport Systems and Services).
ITS is a collection of highly integrated, diverse systems and technologies from the areas of telecommunications, IT, automation, measurement and management. These techniques are used in order to increase the effectiveness of the transport system, to increase its user-friendliness, the protection of life, and environmental resources.
The solution allows the implementation of the IT and telecommunications elements of ITS in the following areas:
- Electronic ticket/city card
- Vehicle fleet management
- Road traffic management
- Passenger information
The solution can be delivered both in a "turn-key" model, as well as a service. In both cases, it means the delivery of the complete infrastructure, including Data Center, network devices, servers, and storage. Implementation services are delivered within a solution, starting with the preparation of the project through the configuration and final tests to operational maintenance.
Building the teletransmission networks in local, municipal, district or regional range.
The solutions offers:
- Understanding requirements, drawing up functional and business specifications, the choice of network transmission media
- Collecting the information and analysis of links with local and external networks
- Collecting and analyzing the information on existing network infrastructure management systems and analysis of the operational processes for existing broadband network management systems
- Preparation of the logical, physical and managerial architecture of the designed network. Service quality management and security analysis
- Preparation of functional plan and feasibility study
- Technical project execution
- A full range of installation, implementation and maintenance services
- The management of reports, incidents, problems, knowledge base and configuration.
- Clients’ IT infrastructure management services
- The ability to provide services with high regime of Service Level Agreement (SLA) for the entire country
Today IT is based on a vast palette of technology solutions and knowledge. There are many methods for positioning and categorization - Infrastructure Division is split into the three main theme groups: Data, Network and Security grouping a very wide range of products and solutions. This Division reflects the specificity of the requirements and available technology but also technological culture associated with it.
|Area: DATA covers all technology and issues related to the processing, collection, storage and searching of information. These are the technologies related to the concepts of computer, storage, operating system, databases, terminals.||Area: NETWORK, the access to information, technology and knowledge that constitute the basis of the information infrastructure in the macro and micro perspective. It is at the same widespread and closely linked area of both, the basic products forming a large network backbone, as well as the most advanced ones, responsible for information transport, event analysis, dynamically responding to variable loading conditions and status.||Area: SECURITY, much of which is related to the value of the data that you entrust to the IT systems. Stability and reliability of IT services responsible for the access to money, production processes or business organization. Information universality and ease of access become, in a natural way, a source of danger and exposure to unauthorized access.|
Asseco Group will build a new IT system for the city of Łódź
Implementation of an ERP solution at the Łódź City Hall is the first IT project on such a large scale implemented by a local...
Gdynia is a magnet for major IT companies. Asseco Data Systems begins its business.
Gdynia attracts companies from the sector of new technologies. The headquarters of Asseco Data Systems is located just in...
Drivers insurance in a new data center
Asseco has successfully deployed a backup data processing center for the Insurance Guarantee Fund (IGF). The project included...